Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process, have a deposit down and waiting for Uncle Sam to give me my $ back, of getting a '98 Royal Star (standard) 1300 XVZ. Its got 18k with BUB pipes, saddlebags and a windshield that is a bit hazy. I have to admit, I love pipes on both sides, it gives it that balanced look. I'm getting it from a local HD dealer hopefully this week. This is my second bike, first was an 84 Honda Shadow 500, not counting the '79 Hondamatic I got for my wife to play with.

Mike
Philadelphia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
98 Royal Star

I still have the 500, at least for another week or so. I got it from a friend to learn on and I'm now ready to move on, I'm also 6'2" so the 500 was small that way too.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
a windshield that is a bit hazy. I have to admit, I love pipes on both sides, it gives it that balanced look. I'm getting it from a local HD dealer hopefully this week.

Mike
Philadelphia
An application of Pledge (or equivalent) will do a lot to reduce the hazing.

When you go to the HD facility to pick it up, make sure both you and the bike are up to date on immunizations...

I once knew a Scotsman that loved pipes on both sides but didn't have the lungs for it:D:D:D

Welcome:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts