Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: 2009 Road Star XV1700 Silverado S, Reckless fairing + lots of extras, 2982 miles - $6500
This is a beautiful bike! Light gray metallic (sparkling silver to my eye) with a color-matched Reckless batwing fairing with Fusion MS IP600 marine radio/iPod dock, 2 Infinity 6x9” marine speakers, and cigarette lighter/power outlet, 6” smoked windshield. The stock Silverado shield and all hardware also come with the bike. Other add-ons/extras include:
2-piece studded Mustang wide touring seat w/ driver backrest (stock seats also come w/ bike)
Yamaha tall sissy bar w/ Yamaha studded pad (stock sissy bar and pad also come w/ bike}
Custom Word stylized chrome luggage rack
Yamaha saddlebag guards
Cobra Fatty freeway bars
Yamaha chrome fender tips (including front/front fender tip new, in-package which I never installed)
Yamaha chrome visors for all lights
Baron Big Air Kit (also comes w/ new, in-package Baron air injection removal kit which I never installed and stock air box and filter)
TimberWolf Leather hand-crafted studded tank bib w/ pocket
Also included, but not installed;
New Electrical Connection turn signal conversion kit (converts turns to red running lights and amber turn signals)
2 new, in-package sets of Carbone Loraine 2391A3 brake pads for front and 1 new Yamaha brake pad shim
2 new, in-package Fram PH6017A oil filters (only 1 if I change the oil again before sale)
All removed stock hardware/nuts/bolts and any other Road Star items I might find as I go through the garage and attic
I put close to $3000 into this bike after purchasing it. It has been garage kept, never dropped, and looks like new
I am located in Fond du Lac, WI and can be reached by e-mail at mfreeland ”at” att ”dot” net. I will go out of my way to assist w/ shipping.
Link to pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rx5cCCYFrP8wv7vL9
Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts