Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought it for my wife, but she's unfortunately not gonna be using it... Sticking with her "I don't have to shift gears" scooter-thing instead.

It's got 26K and change on the clock. Nice clean condition, runs beautifully. Chrome and paint are good. No rash, scrapes, dents, etc. Worst thing I can find is a chip at the base of the rear fender that's been touched up.

Extras include: Road lights, speakers & sound interface, Willie & Max saddlebags, nice leather 'bar bag', Silverado windshield.

Located in Harrisburg, PA. Willing to deliver within ~50 miles of here (e.g. Gettysburg, Lancaster, York, Carlisle, etc.) Otherwise you pick up.

Clear title, ready to sign over. If you are a PA resident, we will need to travel to a nearby notary to have that done. If other state resident, check your requirements (most states don't require notarization for out-of-state title transfer).

More photos available than can fit here. Also have walkaround video and test-ride video if you want the link.

If interested, just PM me here.

Priced to sell at $2,000 firm for board members (asking more on Craigslist). I think that's a very fair price based on what else I'm seeing out there. Of course, cash is king.

Thanks

KC

Disclaimer: As some of you may know I am, by profession, a motorcycle salvage dealer... e.g. I buy wrecked/auction bikes (generally pre-VStar-vintage) and part them out. This is NOT an auction/salvage bike; I bought it from a bike dealer for personal use, and am selling it on a personal basis.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts