Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just baught a friends bike and took them off.

I'm not sure what they run so throw out some numbers and we can work it out.

here are the pics

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you still have the windshield? I think i remember seeing that it come with all the hardware right? If you still have it what would you take for it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you still have the windshield? I think i remember seeing that it come with all the hardware right? If you still have it what would you take for it?
$250 Shipped

And im gonna check real quick make sure all the hardware is still where i put it. Be back soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some of the brackets are still on the bike after taking them off requires more time for me to take them off so if you do want it i can take them off its only 4 bolts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well i do want it but it sounds a little high for me i can get one new for almost that. Sorry to get your hopes up but i guess i am going to pass. If you can do better and would like to try and see it let me know!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i do want it but it sounds a little high for me i can get one new for almost that. Sorry to get your hopes up but i guess i am going to pass. If you can do better and would like to try and see it let me know!
I can do $200 + shipping so lets say $215

Sound good?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Right now i would only give you 100. and you ship it to me. I need one but if i don't buy one now i will just wait untill i get a chance. Guess if you will do 100 then i will do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you still have the saddlebags? How much, please?

edit: oops, i see there's a 2nd page to this listing. Lemme know if you don't want 'em, GeorgiG, and what he's asking for them. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts