Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was talking to a friend this morning and found out he is selling his vstar because he can't find anyone that makes a fairing for it. :confused: I told him he hadn't looked in the right place yet. Will you folks give me some names of brands that are out there please? He wants a full fairing he can install a radio and speakers in. I have already found tsukayu and send him a link to their site but I assume there are others out there as well.

Thanks in advance! :D

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
There's the following: westendmotorsports.com, kuryakyn, recklessmotorcycles.com just to name a few. Summer, did your friend look on ebay, amazon etc? He can try bikerhaven.net where I got mine. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I suspect the VStar 1300 Deluxe fairing would work but don't know for sure. I also suspect the cost would be more than aftermarket fairings.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly I have no clue where he looked but I didn't think he had looked enough. I knew you guys would come through. I will forward all these names to him. Thanks a lot.

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Anytime Summer. I'm sure there's more places he can look into. I do know that one's for a 650 can fit the 1100 with some minor changes. I agree with Sick Mick and Slayer, many fairings will interchange with minor mods.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts