Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find some weekend or evening fun rides. Back home even in my small town there were several coffe shop rides or weekend breakfast runs.. I'm new to the Pheonix area but don't often seem to pass groups just hanging out at the local coffee shops ( must be a Canadian thing :-D )

Anyone from the area or know a good way to locate this kind of adhock group?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Phoenix hangouts and rides- Having lived in Phoenix until 2009, Harold's in Cave Cree

Looking to find some weekend or evening fun rides. Back home even in my small town there were several coffe shop rides or weekend breakfast runs.. I'm new to the Pheonix area but don't often seem to pass groups just hanging out at the local coffee shops ( must be a Canadian thing :-D )

Anyone from the area or know a good way to locate this kind of adhock group?
Having lived in Phoenix until 2009, ride out to Cave Creek and you'll see where all the bikers go, Harold's is a popular place, just hang out there a bit and you'll find some riders to hang with most likely, if not go across the street and down a bit to another place I don't remember the name of but lots of bikers there, Cave Creek in general is a destination Dayrider hangout, lots of places there, just don't go to the Western place it's the HA's hangout although you'll find most of the guys in the Phoenix chapter aren't all that bad since Sonny Barger lives in Cave Creek and rather likes it a lot and takes good care of it as well, LOL.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Try buzzing up the Beeline to Payson and the Buffalo Bar & Grill. This is a nice run when it starts getting warm and you want to go up in elevation a bit. Also fun to make a loop thru Payson, on up to Showlow and back down thru Salt River Canyon to Globe and over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts