Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow, that's an amazing picture. Thanks so much for posting. Would have loved to be in that procession supporting those officers and all law enforcement.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wow, that's an amazing picture. Thanks so much for posting. Would have loved to be in that procession supporting those officers and all law enforcement.
I agree, mikearc095. My 21 year-old daughter is an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) officer in Alberta, and I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for anyone who chooses this career path. We'd sure be in a pickle without them!

Here's a couple pics of her, taken at the RCMP Cenotaph at the academy in Regina, Saskatchewan paying her respects to the 237 "Mounties" who have been killed in the line of duty.

Glen

·
Super Moderator
6,403 Posts
Camperbc, tell your daughter to stay safe and always watch the hands. I always told my rookies to do that their first day on the streets and still do after 23+ years.
Great pics of her and paying respects to her fallen comrades. We all bleed blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Camperbc, Thank you for the pics of your daughter, I know that your proud of her (and so are we). We need to thank all those who Serve and Protect us whenever we see them. I can't imagine what extra pressure they feel whit all that's going on right now. #BlueLivesMatter

·
Registered
359 Posts
Camperbc, Thank you for the pics of your daughter, I know that your proud of her (and so are we). We need to thank all those who Serve and Protect us whenever we see them. I can't imagine what extra pressure they feel whit all that's going on right now. #BlueLivesMatter
Thanks so much, Keith and quarter45; much appreciated. Mikearc095, yes officers are certainly feeling the pressure now, and not just in the USA. Our Mounties are especially feeling like targets now, particularly while they wear bright yellow trouser stripes... which truly does act as a target! There is now some talk of getting rid of the yellow stripes, for just this reason.

Glen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts