Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
Great pictures. It's always rewarding when "Pappy" gets that special time. At least for me, my grandson:

·
Registered
955 Posts
It’s interesting you mention that scrumdown. My daughter said she had no interest in riding until I took my grandkids for rides when they’d visit. She now says,’well maybe I could start riding some on a small bike and we’ll see how it goes’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seeing as my daughter is just 12, or as she says almost 13. I don't want any grandchildren for many years.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'll have to get some pics.
I just noticed I have no idea where the previous ones I have of my daughter on her bike went.
Also couldn't get a pic of my other daughter on the bike with me.
Have to see if I can correct this next week.

My son really won't touch the bike at all, he will drive his atv. Took years before he would even ride his peddle bike.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
My oldest couldn't wait to go for a ride, but he was 16 at the time. Now he wants a bike as soon as he can afford one. My youngest was a little less enthusiastic at first (he was 13 when I got it). I took him for a short ride around the neighborhood, then down the main road for a bit. He was a little nervous. He was holding on so tight his full face helmet was hitting the back of mine and pushing my head down. I had to ask him to ease up a little - lol. But he quickly got over that and now when I take him to school in bike season he begs to go on the bike, or anytime just me and him go anywhere.

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
Youngest granddaughter, not into riding motorcycles yet, but in Texas tradition riding horses.

·
Super Moderator
4,621 Posts
Granddaughter who rides 4 wheelers won 2nd in state yesterday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts