Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day All,

I live in Western Australia and now ride a XVS1300A as opposed to my last bike which was a XVS1300CU, I am 67yo, comfortably married, we have a toy poodle (stop laughing now!) 4 kids, 12 grandkids, 2 ggrandkids ..... no hobbies to speak of other than I do like the laptop and youtube, I know I should get a life, and this is where the motorcycle comes in eh! 0:)

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
You went from a Striker to a Vstar 1300? Did something happen to your Striker?

Curious why you switched bikes.

V star bikes are so reliable Im not sure you could call having one a hobby, you just put gas in the tank and ride it.

·
2,384 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Lots of us old farts on here. Motorcycles are certainly a lot more fun than the laptop, weather permitting. Post a pic of her when you get a chance!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Hi of,
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Love to see some pics of your bike. I’m not laughing about you having a poodle, everyone in my Mothers side of the family owns one except me. I own a 10yr old pit named Sadie that’s as gentle as a lamb. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi of,
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Love to see some pics of your bike. I’m not laughing about you having a poodle, everyone in my Mothers side of the family owns one except me. I own a 10yr old pit named Sadie that’s as gentle as a lamb. Ride safely!

My Lhasa is named Sadie the one before her was Sassy. Sadie is a sweety and Sassy was, well sassy.

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Funny how some of the names for our pets can match their temperament. Sadie is very family oriented and she and my 9yr old granddaughter are best friends when she visits. She’s an excellent watchdog and is very spoiled, lol.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny how some of the names for our pets can match their temperament. Sadie is very family oriented and she and my 9yr old granddaughter are best friends when she visits. She’s an excellent watchdog and is very spoiled, lol.
My dog was named Meggs after "Ginger Meggs" a red headed newspaper cartoon character who had a strong leaning to getting into mischief and being cheeky .....:laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts