Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody needs to clean out this forum and get rid of the listings that are either sold or no longer active. It's a real PITA looking through Ads, finding one that is interesting only to open it and see the item(s) sold long ago.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Somebody needs to clean out this forum and get rid of the listings that are either sold or no longer active. It's a real PITA looking through Ads, finding one that is interesting only to open it and see the item(s) sold long ago.
i don't even bother looking anymore because it seems the good stuff is sold before the seller even post's it on this forum, every inquiry i'v ever made the item was sold, and i inquired only minutes after the listing posted, totaly ridiculous

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree, it could use a little cleaning up and remove the sold or really older adds.

Bill

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well, first thing comes to mind is a mass delete from 2014 and back. Then work thru the rest one at a time to eliminate the Sold Items. Unless there is a way mark the item sold so it makes life easier for the mods to blow those away. Not sure how that would go over but if someone has an item still for sell from 2010 then can always be re-posted. Just an idea.

Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts