Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

After a few mods, I'm giving away some stock parts. I live in Toronto, Canada so if you can take care of the shipping costs - it's yours.

Here's what I got:

- Slip on
- Front & Rear seats
- Airbox

Airbox is on high demand now, so might be gone pretty soon.

Any interest?

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my .02 but might want to keep the take offs so if you trade/sell the bike you can sell the goodies separate they do not add to the trade in value of the bike.
Was thinking about it for a while, but wondering if it would be worth the hustle later.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The next owner might would like to have them. I know I'd like to have the stock pipe that came on my bike. I keep watching the adds around here in case it comes up for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
The next owner might would like to have them. I know I'd like to have the stock pipe that came on my bike. I keep watching the adds around here in case it comes up for sale.
If you have a 950t I have one off of mine. I traded the 950 with the Cobra on it like an idiot. I thought it would add value. I traded the bike 160 miles from home so it was not like I could just jump back to the house and swap it out.

·
Registered
552 Posts
If you have a 950t I have one off of mine. I traded the 950 with the Cobra on it like an idiot. I thought it would add value. I traded the bike 160 miles from home so it was not like I could just jump back to the house and swap it out.
True. When I bought my bike used it had an aftermarket exhaust on it. The guy I bought the bike from included the stock exhaust (and stock handle bars) with the bike when I purchased. I just went back to stock and it was nice to have all of the original parts.

Whoops . . . Trying to reply to Charlie's post.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys,

After a few mods, I'm giving away some stock parts. I live in Toronto, Canada so if you can take care of the shipping costs - it's yours.

Here's what I got:

- Slip on
- Front & Rear seats
- Airbox

Airbox is on high demand now, so might be gone pretty soon.

Any interest?
I don't really need any of the parts, but could you measure the OD on the stock exhaust? Mine came with the Cobra slip-on, and I wanted to compare the OD of the Cobra to the OD of stock (looking at some saddlebags that would be a lot simpler to mount if the Cobra has the same OD as stock). Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've got a 1300. I bought it with a Cobra slip on, but I've been looking for the stock pipe here locally. I figure the guy that used to have the bike will eventually put it on craigslist for sell. The dealer wouldn't tell me who owned it before, thanks to hippa. Don't really want to pay shipping on one from across the country, as I like the Cobra pipe. I'd still like to have the original one too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn, you gents are pretty convincing! All valid points.
Thanks a bunch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts