Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started riding a couple of years ago, glad to be here, look forward to picking people's brains when I need help with a project

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Lots of brains to pick at here. But, it would be a lot easier if we knew which brain you want to pick. And speaking of pics; where's the pics of your bad boy? A few details could also be included, like where you ride, what you ride, favorite rides and the most important one, your favorite eatery place.

Welcome to the forum by the way :).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. I must concurr with my fellow member, Corsair. A bit more info would be of great help to us, so we can help you with a project. Dont be shy, were all in this together, and helping one another is a top prioriety. Ride safe!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I don't have anything I am working on right now. I just upgraded from a 2007 v-star 650 custom to a 2013 v-star 1300 deluxe. My wife rides a 2008 v-star 1100 custom. I'll post up some pictures after I re cooperate from my surgery.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. Great bunch of people here with knowledge and patience to help everyone with their rides. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts