Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to buy some? I could use a couple pairs..maybe a dark pair and a clear/yellow pair for night riding.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I use Wiley X goggles, they are a little pricey but they have transition lenses which eliminate the need for more than one pair of goggles. They are about $130 but they are worth every penny. They are actually glasses with a foam insert around the eyes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
goggles

I use Bobster Goggles comes with dark, clear, nite with pop out lenses and foam around the inside of the frames so far they have been great and look very retro

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I use Bobster Goggles comes with dark, clear, nite with pop out lenses and foam around the inside of the frames so far they have been great and look very retro
+1. I like the Bobster goggles also. Comfortable, functional, not very expensive and look good.

You can get them online (google bobster goggles). I got my first dark pair at a Harley shop just browsing around. I liked them so much I ordered the clear online from their website, along with an extra set with 3 sets of pop-out lenses for a very good price.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I use Adiadis Elevation glasses, They come with interchangeable lenses, cheaters that snap in for us that are blind, adjustable removeable temples, head strap, and foam seal to convert to goggles. Only draw back is they are $$$$$ all parts except frame is replaceable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts