Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First hello great site, been about ten years and I have the itch to ride again wanted to know if this is a good deal 2011 yamaha v star 950 new for 6,500

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Does the bike your looking at have any add ons that would warrant the price? Miescha has a point; search a bit further and you may find that rare pearl for less money than that one.

Keep us in the loop of what you have found.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
I wasn't suggesting shipping (although a SW flight is about $100 and then a ride home . . . .priceless :)

I was suggesting that maybe you could find a dealer offering an equally good price. Or find a dealer with a 2012 left over and show them the price "back home" in St. Louis. Of course they'll say "fly your arse to STL if you want that deal" but they might also make a counter-offer that's close . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the response no way would I ride that far right now. i called everywhere and thats the best deal I found.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's nice but I think I will try and haggle a bit more and by it about 40 min away. Then I am gonna needs pipes

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
howdy. good decision to haggle. if they have a brand new 2011, it means it's been sitting for quite a while and there is not much demand for it or it would have been sold already. works well in your favor. though you are interested in buying in the spring when demand for motorcycles are at their highest

1 - 10 of 10 Posts