Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a dealer near Buffalo or Niagara Falls. I live in Toronto and because of the $6k diff in msrp I'm willing to travel a bit for a deal.

The dealers I've found are:

Bob Weaver
N Tonawanda, NY

Bert's Motorsports
Orchard Park, NY

Don George's Sports Center
Clarence, NY

Sunnyside Cycle Sales
Alexander, NY

Has anyone had experience with any of these dealers? I'm looking at a Roadliner or maybe Stratoliner Deluxe but not until later in the season (unless the Loto comes through).

·
Registered
422 Posts
I would recommend J and J motors in Massillon, Ohio. It is about an hour southwest of Cleveland and Ohio dealerships are HUGE. J and J had about 1000 bikes in stock at super cheap prices. I got my 06 Roadliner S with 4633 miles on it for 7500, which is about 2000 below Blue Book or NADA. It took me about 4hrs to get there(I drove really fast) but it was worth the drive. They have most of their inventory on line and some for sale on ebay.
http://www.jandjcycle.com/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I never thought of going west. I guess once you're in the US another hour's drive doesn't matter much if you're going to get what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.