Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am joining the forum from Canandaigua, a small city in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York. I have a 2006 Roadliner Midnight. This bike was never tiled until 2010, and when I found it, it still had less than 2000 miles on the odometer. I'm slowly making it mine. I'm looking forward to getting some good ideas and great conversation here at the Star forums. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,471 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Any pics you’d like to share with us? We love pics here and hopefully you have a few. Ride safely and we’re glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
one of my favorite rides is south on the west side of Canandaigua lake, right next to the water most of the way,

stop for bite to eat in Naples,

then back north on the east side of the lake.

and if you have not yet found Italy Valley Road, just south of Naples, right it down, thank me later. But be very alert on that road - just when you are really getting into the curves a few of them are way sharper than you would think. Take your time the first ride thru.

BTW: Sgt Pepper was released 50 years ago yesterday - Good morning, Good morning, Good morning Gah!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts