Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, we have our own forum rally at the Waynesville Inn and it’s September 13-18. We’re a family friendly rally with rides to different locations each day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any more info, I would love to see it.

I will mark this on my calendar.....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You stumbled on to a nice forum. Lots of info with more than a few things to do while out riding. Sorry to hear you have to put up with riding year round, trust me it is more enjoyable if you only get to ride 8 months out of the year.....(sarcasm) No matter how many times I say that I still do not believe it! Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Columbus, OH! You stumbled on to a nice forum. Lots of info with more than a few things to do while out riding. Sorry to hear you have to put up with riding year round, trust me it is more enjoyable if you only get to ride 8 months out of the year.....(sarcasm) No matter how many times I say that I still do not believe it! Welcome aboard!
Love Columbus. Grew up in Cleveland. Spent many a day in Columbus. Go Buckeyes!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you are in a spot that you can ride year round. My Classic is hibernated. You are right about this forum. There are a lot of nice people here that are more than happy to share their experience and knowledge. Stop by often.
P.S. Nice looking bike.
Thank you and Will do

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,354 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Glad you joined us. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to the last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
2,472 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking bike and as you can see, this is a very active and helpful place to hang out. Thanks for joining us!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good morning.

Stumbled across this forum looking for info about a seat.

I have a 2007 Vstar 1300 Touring...and I love this bike.

Yes, I am darksided also.
welcome to the forum and the Yamaha family. Nice looking 1300. As you have already seen, many active and helpful members here. Sadly, my ride is hibernating for the winter. Good luck with your seat... happy trails.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts