·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The places i know of are
ebay
kijjiji
craigslist

Any other places you guys know about? With tax time coming up i would like to keep on the lookout for a bike that speaks to me.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Cycletrader.com

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Star bike forum duh.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks paddy found exactly what i was wanting on cycletrader,not that it matters right now though,to soon to buy it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dealerships, and ask if they have anything in their backroom..LOL...I found a 1974 Honda CB360 at a Vespa/KTM dealer about a year ago...I was there checking helmet prices, I struck up a conversation with the owner...I mentioned that my father had several Honda CB's when I was growing up, and that I would love to find one...He walked me to his backroom and there it was...1974 CB360 it had a fairing and trunk that had never been installed on the bike straight from the 70's...The bike needs carbs rebuilt and some elbow grease...I paid $200.00 and took it home...Once home I opened the trunk and found two brand new lollipop signals and mirrors, also new coil paks and points...More in new parts than I paid for the bike....Ever since then I always ask about if they have anything not on display...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts