Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at the Silverado's and found one some what near me.
This is a 2013 new left over for 9550.
The thing is this is the S model and it is my understanding that the S models came with passing lamps as standard. The bike I am looking at doesn't have them.
Either someone forgot to put them on or who knows what happened to them. The parts guy said some of the Silverado's didn't have the passing lamps. This true for the non S model.
I think I can talk them into adding lowers since the lamps are missing. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Poker, time! Go for it. I Do not know if , or if they do not come with them on, but if you do not ask !!!! You will not receive. Bluff, and see what happens. Tell them it would be a go if the lamps were on the bike. Then say nothing, do not say anything until they speak first. (That's really important) first one to speaks losses!!!!
If they do not go for it , you can still buy or walk. Your choice???
Hope it works for you. But do not let them raise.... The price , it's POker. Leave your phone number and walk. Let it sit for a few days. Come back in a week. They have sold it 2 years, it be there in a week . Time is on your side.

Jamie

·
Registered
46 Posts
You should have the driving lights on the bike. All the ones I have looked at in Texas have them. My 2013 was listed for $9999 (Really...for $1 you could have an even #)
I traded in two bikes and after tags, taxes and engine guard I ended up spending $4000.
There is a real push to get these out the door since they are left overs for too long now.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts