Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am saying goodbye to my 2012 Yamaha 950T possibly as soon as tomorrow. I am going to look at a Goldwing. For the type of riding I do I need more comfort. Other than the belt I have had no issues with my bike. It is sad to see her go, but I hope her next rider will love her as much as I have. I have posted the picture of the bike I am looking at. I will still be here to harass all of you though, so do not think you are getting away from me that easy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Well at least you're sticking around to keep us on our toes, lol. Good looking GW. Once you're exposed to the Yammy Brotherhood, you can never escape! Let us know your impressions of the GW once you get a few miles on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
Did they have cookies in the oven that you smelled than saw the bike lol im just busting your balls man that is a good lookin bike

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did they have cookies in the oven that you smelled than saw the bike lol im just busting your balls man that is a good lookin bike

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I have not even seen it in person yet. It is about 200 miles away from me. That is gonna be my last ride on the Yammy.

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
That bike in the photo looks like its only about 6 inches long!

I dont know how they shot that, but its a weird photograph.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sorry to hear you are giving up the 950T but glad you are sticking around the forum. Nice looking GW. Hope you have lots of enjoyable, comfortable miles on it. Keep us posted. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
KCW, that is what happens to your pics when you don't cough up photobuckets new fees, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks good. Atleast u already got a matching outfit

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yup, so something happend on the wing that never happened on the Yamaha... I got pulled over.. The officer, who was a nice guy, let me off. He told me it was my lucky day that the computers were down. He said 30 over the speed limit was a mandatory court appearance.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got it all on Go-Pro, I want to post up the video, but I do not want the officer to get in trouble because of not at minimum giving me a ticket. I hit 100 mph. BTW the speedo on this bike is spot on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts