Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today My nephew and I were leaving work on a road behind our plant that has absolutely no traffic. As we turned down the street we both rolled on the throttles and I rolled a second faster and then, he just pulled from me really strong. I have an 09 RS stock with Cobra slip ons. He has an 09 Night train with Screamin Eagle pipes, Screamin Eagle air induction and it has been re mapped. I knew he would take me I was just shocked at how he pulled me. Is this normal???:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Similar displacement, a little lighter, and it had more mods with a tune. Not that hard to understand.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
As said already, you have a weight handicap. The stock RS Warrior is a full 100 pounds lighter which WILL hang easily with any screaming eagle.

Now if you enjoy having your ass spanked try the same thing against a stock VTX1800.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just a little shocked, I didnt expect that much of a pull. I dont hot rod my bike often, however every now and the kid in me will come out and want to play.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Growing up can be fun sometimes:D Then that 'adult responsibility' crap starts and then the fun goes away:mad:

·
Registered
101 Posts
We only have to grow old, we really don't have to grow up

Growing up can be fun sometimes:D Then that 'adult responsibility' crap starts and then the fun goes away:mad:

Sent from my Android using the motorcycle app.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts