Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been able to sit on it in the garage this evening but it's looking to be very comfortable. Saturday i'm heading to Sac this Saturday for an EasyRiders Bike show and that will be a good ride to evaluate the new seat. It came with a nice pouch behind the back rest to stick important papers. I'm impressed so far.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,499 Posts
Nice!! Make sure and give a detailed review on it after you put some miles on it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Wow that looks comfortable. While your in Sac why don't you let me buy you lunch. I will message you my number.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meeting up sounds good. I'm hoping it's not raining. We can split tabs on lunch. I'm going up with a buddy who will have his lady on the back and possibly meeting another friend from Galt. I'll be the only Metric so it will be nice to have another metric.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've only been able to sit on it in the garage this evening but it's looking to be very comfortable. Saturday i'm heading to Sac this Saturday for an EasyRiders Bike show and that will be a good ride to evaluate the new seat. It came with a nice pouch behind the back rest to stick important papers. I'm impressed so far.
Congrats on the Ultimate, Boots. I've had one (including the backrest) for about five years now, and it was probably the best upgrade I made to my bike. With the foot pegs I've got on my crash bars, I can lean back, stretch out, and damn near fall asleep on my 'liner. So, you know...look out for that. ;-)

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did not. I tried a PM towards you with my cell and email. Later.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little slow on posting but I have a couple of projects going on. Last Saturday, along with the pleasure of meeting up with YamahaPat and him buying me a great burger, I spent an hour and 15 minutes each way between home and downtown Sacramento. This isn't the ultimate test of the Ultimate seat but I can tell it is a whole lot better then the stock seat. The back rest is awesome. I've never had a back rest before and it's worth every penny. So far, it's a big thumbs up! I've signed up for the RFTW (https://rftw.us/) ride in May and that's one of the drivers to find comfort so the old body can make it there and back.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update! There was a request for a review with some real time in the seat. Great day, had over 7 hours in the saddle today riding with some new friends from the StarTouring local chapter. My butt is absolutely fine after this ride, I could do another 7 hours. 2 stops, lunch and closer to home, a stop for ice cream on the Delta. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts