Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had a bike this nice before, didn't know there WAS a bike this nice. I could not be any more happy. Jim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good for you.....

Never had a bike this nice before, didn't know there WAS a bike this nice. I could not be any more happy. Jim
Good for you...try working on it...and don't forget to check what the dealers charge you for maintenance..since you're going to have a hell of a time working on it....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't worry

It's a Yamaha, you won't have to work on it much. Just got my Roadliner S recently and love it. I'll deal with the maintenance cost.
Enjoy, George

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good for you...try working on it...and don't forget to check what the dealers charge you for maintenance..since you're going to have a hell of a time working on it....
I guess you have apointed yourself as the official piss-on-everyone's-parade-person at the forum. Good for you, you're off to a fine start. I don't give a rats red rectum what the repair costs are, I would not have bought the bike if I couldn't afford to maintain it. You might just swish/sashee on back to the Vespa forum where you came from in the first place.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful Retort

I guess you have apointed yourself as the official piss-on-everyone's-parade-person at the forum. Good for you, you're off to a fine start. I don't give a rats red rectum what the repair costs are, I would not have bought the bike if I couldn't afford to maintain it. You might just swish/sashee on back to the Vespa forum where you came from in the first place.......
One of the best replies I have read. I agree, this guy seems to be bitter and trying to 'share that wealth' with us. We don't need it or want it. Objective opinions or experiences are different. I have an '07 Stratoliner S and have absolutely had no problems with it and love it.:p

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats. I see some time has passed since you bought yours, hope it's been a blast to ride. I bought a '08 Roadliner S three days ago. Drove 200 miles to get her and had beautiful weather riding home. Nice bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Four months later

So, JB,it's been exactly four months since you got your 'Liner. How's it going so far? Still as pleased as you were last April?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts