Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

Great Mills Cycle in MD

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  90GT_Cobra 
#1 ·
Anyone here every deal with these guys? www.gm-cycles.com

They also advertise a bunch of stuff on eBay and it's always nice to check things out with others before buying something (Mustang seat for my 1100 custom).

Any input would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I just bought a NC switchblade windshield from them for my 950. Everything was handled great. When I received the windshield there was a defect along the top that was unacceptable (looked like a chip). I contacted gm cycles (first by email, but eventually by phone as I was impatient) and they were very quick to resolve the issue. They sent me a prepaid UPS label for the return, and had a new windshield drop-shipped directly from Nat'l Cycle the same day they sent me the UPS label. I sent the defective windshield back and received the replacement in 2-3 days.

I would definitely have no problems ordering from them again.

Rob

#3 ·
I just received my Mustang seat from them for my '02 1100 custom and things went great. Fast service and it was the best price I could find. Even having it shipped to Canada was easy and cheaper than anywhere else I could find it.

Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Mustang seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.