Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am still riding a Honda but I am slowing working my way into the yamaha world. Figured I would get a head start and jump on here to find out all the great mods and upgrades and figure out all the bugs(quirks) to expect and how to fix them.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi DD, welcome to the forum. As you venture into the world of Yamaha, which path are you looking at? Cruiser?, bagger?, bobber? That kind of info will help us help you. This is truly the best forum going, with the most helpful and knowledgeable members around. Just ask away and you'll find an answer. Ride safe!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi DD, welcome to the forum. As you venture into the world of Yamaha, which path are you looking at? Cruiser?, bagger?, bobber? That kind of info will help us help you. This is truly the best forum going, with the most helpful and knowledgeable members around. Just ask away and you'll find an answer. Ride safe!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I'll be heading down the cruiser path.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to hearing about your 950 purchase and learning more about you. The cruizer route is a great thing to ndo in your area with all the wonderful riding roads to take advantage of. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts