Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I just picked up a 2010 Road Star Silverado (upgrade from a Suzuki Volusia) and am loving the new ride.

Wanted to take a minute to say Hi and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I was a member on the Volusia Riders forum and was never disappointed when looking for ideas and information. Maybe now that I've been riding/tinkering for a few years I'll be able to share some.

Last weekend was the first oil change, bled the front and rear brakes, transfer case oil change, installed a Kuryakyn 3 switch Brake Reservoir cover and then used one of the switches for a 10 piece LED set and another to add 4 way flashers to the bike.

When I'm not riding for fun I'm a member of the Patriot Guard Riders, been married to my lovely wife for 9 years, we have 6 kids and 6 grand kids. I'm a computer consultant by day.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Roger "Butterball" Vander Lugt
Sherwood, Arkansas

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,411 Posts
Welcome Roger, nice ride and intro. Glad you joined us, I'm just a little northeast of you in North ms. Weather permitting, we're riding to Scott Arkansas on April 30th. You're welcome to meet up with us for lunch. Ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
13,290 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts