Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends, new and old.

Checking in from Central New Jersey, Exit 8A. (NJ Turnpike) I'm looking forward to learning tons from you all so let me Thank You in advance.

I just traded up from a 2015 V Star 250 to a 2015 V Star 650, Raven. It's quite a jump in performance and size. I must say that Yamaha makes great bikes!

IMG_6624 (1).JPG

Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
Welcome from Houston Texas. Congrats on you new bike. Here's a few intesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt

Ride often and safe.

Registered
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots to see and do here. Good information shared by very knowledgeable people. The 650 is very popular on this site. Many many threads about just about any issue you can imagine. Stop by often!

Registered
Hello and welcome to the forum from Rochester NY and another 650 owner. This is a great place to learn, laugh and share. Nice ride...happy trails.

Registered
2006 Yamaha Stratoliner S, 1999 V-Star 650 Classic
Hi friends, new and old.

Checking in from Central New Jersey, Exit 8A. (NJ Turnpike) I'm looking forward to learning tons from you all so let me Thank You in advance.

I just traded up from a 2015 V Star 250 to a 2015 V Star 650, Raven. It's quite a jump in performance and size. I must say that Yamaha makes great bikes!

View attachment 101246
Exit 9 here. Once a Jersey boy, always a Jersey boy. Welcome to the fold!

TJ
Baltimore, MD

Super Moderator
Welcome from East Tennessee! Great looking 650, you鈥檒l get lots of smiles and miles from, this is a great forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts