Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchaed a roadliner at the end of last year, and it's the best cruiser I've owned to date. Look forward to seeing other owners on the road this season.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M double G'd!

I'd be very surprised if you don't hear any whining on here soon about not posting a picture of your scoot..:D

·
Registered
672 Posts
Welcome aboard! I don't think you'll see many 'Liners and that's sjust fine by me. :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Well Strat I won't disapoint. GGD, One of the rules in the newb rule book is to read the newb rule book. I'll help you a little bit here. Rule 45821 found on page 4698 states on para 346 sub para 21 sub sub v " all newbs who have owned or are owning a cruiser shall post a pic of said liner". Another rule is found on page 3 and it states that "all newbs who have owned or are owning a cruiser shall tell the other forum members where they are from and what they do for fun.

The other rules you can read on rainy days ;).

Welcome to the forum, post often, have fun and more importantly; keep the shinny side up. :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard all you newbies.There you have it another fine sermon by brother Corsair.
Well done my brother. Where you from? Where do ride? How long have you ridden? It's always great to here from other liner riders. Awesome choice of machine. It won't let you down .Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
well corsair,i have to say atleast you are on the ball and treat all newbies alike.but i did see one that you missed(lol).are you starting to slip?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Corsair what is warrior talking about ? Who we miss ? If we did they just got lucky is all.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
relax guys,just joking.you guys are on top of it all.hope you have a sense of humor lol
What are you trying to do stir some crap up here ? We take our crap stirin very seriously. Hell if it wasn't for all the fun and games here this would be a boring hd forum.I think someone would have to be pretty high strung or uptight to not have a sense of humor here. That's the best thing about this forum that we all get a long and have a blast when we're not riding. Keep it up and bring it on. :)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Yep, the straight laced and up-tight members don't hang around here very long. If you can laugh at yourself and can make us laugh at ourselves, you're in the right place. There are rules of course but the above is THE most important, it just so happens it's not listed anywhere in the "official" rules.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts