Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no amount of beer or distraction could cure my bike fever this year. 10 years since I sold my last bike. I recently bought a 2000 V-Star 1100 Classic from a retired guy that just hadn't ridden it in years. 11,000 miles and in pristine condition- like new. He and his son -in-law had run it, but nothing up to 60.

I love this bike!

My 10 year old son and I did the Phelps exhaust mod, and wow:eek:. Nice sound and power boost. Been doing a lot of research here. After running it for 130 miles, it's getting smoother and running better. Thanks to everyone for the great site.

BacknSaddle
Johns Creek , Georgia

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome back to the saddle, BacknSaddle. Welcome to the forum, too. Feel free to show us some pics of your new bike.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey welcome to the forum.. a ton of info and a great bunch of people here you definitley picked a great bike and its great your getting your getting a little father son bonding out of it too.. enjoy and ride the heck out of it!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello from western NC. Nice bike. I'm originally from Atl, and my family lives in Roswell, Alpharetta, Canton and Powder Springs. Are you a Dawg fan?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jim,
Unfortunately- not much of a Dawg fan. We're transplants from Minnesota and Wisconsin.
So we go back and forth about the Vikes and the Packers. :?)

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts