Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, Thought I'd say hi from sunny Edinburgh Scotland this afternoon! Just bought an imported 1999 Road Star from the US which looks clean for an old girl. Covid-19 is causing registration backlogs here in the UK so might still be a bit of time before the dealer can deliver from England up to Scotland. Hopefully the one nice day yesterday of 22c wasn't the Scottish summer!!!!! 馃槀 Here's a wee picture of here getting prepped for her final journey to Scotland, eagerly waiting for my new baby!!!!! :D
XV1600.jpeg

Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
Welcome from Houston Texas. Keep us informed when your bike shows up. Really nice looking with the white paint. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

Registered
Hey listen,
Back in high school I dated a girl name Morag who said she was from Scotland.
She said she had to go back because she was going to join a convent. But I swear I see someone who looks just like her every once and a while around town.
My questions are, do you know her? And did she really join a convent?

Super Moderator
Welcome from East Tennessee! I concur, that is one great looking bike. How鈥檚 your weather there now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
welcome from New York. Very nice looking bike indeed... I'm sure you will enjoy it immensely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts