Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys! This forum is awsome. Got a lot of useful information.
I'm 26 years old working in IT. Got my driving license a year ago and from that moment can't get off my bike. Just bought V-Star 1100 Classic and i can say, that this bike is the best :)

Looking forward to helping each other out with the problems we face with our bikes!

2012-03-04 14.46.39.jpg
2012-03-04 14.46.23.jpg

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard.[ helping each other out with the problems we face with our bikes]what do think this is a harley forum?LOLWe all ride Yamaha's.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up .
Oh by the way where are some pics of your scoot? We get pretty uptight around here with out pictures.Soon you will here from our picture rule dictator about the page #s you failed to read in the rule book. This could be a major citation on your behalf.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys! Didn't have any pics of my V-Star at work. These are from the advertisement of the bike i bought. Don't have any of my own since it's snowing in Lithuania and the garage is too small take a good picture. But i'll update these ASAP.

yamaha-drag_star_5356045_big.jpg

yamaha-drag_star_5355994_big.jpg

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

We don't face a lot of bike problems but we sure have problems with some of the faces around here:

I'm told this picture came from our State of Washington, SparkyD and HDeater113 maybe??

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

We don't face a lot of bike problems but we sure have problems with some of the faces around here:

I'm told this picture came from our State of Washington, SparkyD and HDeater113 maybe??
DAMMIT!! Hdeater113, they're on to us!:mad:

...oh yeah, welcome to the forum demian :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the 4M!

LOL, i guess the same photo is popular all over the world :) Here in Europe this twin photo is known as "brothers from Russia".
Good to know Star fans have a good sense of humor ;)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome Demian. Did they make a movie with you? Something about a HD driver; no wait I think it was the dev....

Any who, rule 4546 on page 321 sub para c states: "all Lithuanians that may have or not been in movies shall post pics of thier ride. Not publicity ones". :D

Enjoy our fair site and don't be shy to post as often as you like. :)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the 4M!

Only faces a mother could love or a bunch of motorcycle crazed people on a loony bike forum.At least we had our clothes on.lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts