Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 40 years of not riding a bike, I purchased a 950 V-Star. The one I have is not the tourer style, but I've added bags and a windshield. Since my legs are short, this bike suits my needs well. I enjoy photography and spent most of my life in the photo industry. I hope to travel on my bike and take photographs for a book I'm working on.

I'm certainly not any sort of expert on motorcycles, but I like riding.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
Welcome Mike!
tpeach66 has a point! Let’s see some pics of that 950. My wife rides the base model and I ride the tourer model. Great bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome Mike from Ohio! I have a 950 touring. Just started riding last year at 59 yr old. Absolutely love it. Lots of picture worthy views when out riding! Stay safe.

·
2,371 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. A lot of us here aren't motorcycle experts but when we all put our heads together we usually find a solution to any problems we encounter. I know I've learned a lot about my bike here. As others have said there are a lot of 950 owners here who will be more than happy to help out if you need it. Love to see a pic of your new ride too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:frown:
Welcome Mike!
tpeach66 has a point! Let’s see some pics of that 950. My wife rides the base model and I ride the tourer model. Great bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope to have photos soon. We're in the middle of a blizzard today.
:frown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts