Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined last year when I picked up my first vstar, but I didnt have it very long. After taking it from bone stock to what you see below I got an offer I couldnt refuse and sold it.

When this season started I got the bug for another one. So this morning I picked up a 2000 1100 Classic.

I'm already starting to make some changes, but the first thing I need to get done is to get this floorboards off and get some controls from a custom mounted up.....if anyone is interested in a swap let me know!

Steve

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome back, from where ever i may be :D

You going to show us some 'progress' pics of your new ride or just tease us with pics of the old ride?:confused:

·
Administrator
13,711 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome back. Sweet lookn bobber can't wait to see your next project.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I'm still debating what colors I'm gonna go with this time....

I will def post pics once it starts looking like a bike again.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I can make that debate easy go gray cause there's nothin faster.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The more I think about it the more I wanna do green again. I just love the way it looks.

I think this time I'm gonna go with a black seat and no white walls. Rest of the parts should be here wed. Hoping to have everyting together by the end of next week. Then I just need to wait for some rainy days to get the powdercoating done:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today I got a call from a buddy who has a friend selling a 2004 1100 Custom, so I went to look at it. Original owner, 4,300 miles, pipes, jetted, pretty clean bike......

45 minutes later she somehow ended up in the back of my truck :eek:

Now I have to decide.....keep it as is, take the sawzall to it, or accept that I made an impulse purchase and put her up for sale since I really don't need 2 bikes:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts