Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Rochester, NY. That would be the Western, Upstate, Finger Lakes region depending on how you look at it. I'm starting to work on some projects to make the bike more comfortable since there is not a new bagger in my future. But I guess that's the sacrifice when you're trying to have a kid, right? Hope everyone is having a good summer and enjoying the weather. Let's keep the rubber on the road. Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Have any pics you’d like to share with us? We’re big on pics here. I’ve been to your area, looks like you have a lot of places to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
AKA RocksaltChester...

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,504 Posts

·
2,520 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, but currently just across the pond from you in Toronto. Love to see a pic too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all!! Happy to be here. Realized after the request that I don't have any recent photos of my ride. I'll work on that and get them up here soon as I can. Cheers!

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
... I don't have any recent photos of my ride. ..!
There is a garage page under your username where you can enter a description of your bike and put full size photos.

Then everytime someone wants to know what bike you have, its on the left side of the screen:

<= garage

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Thanks all!! Happy to be here. Realized after the request that I don't have any recent photos of my ride. I'll work on that and get them up here soon as I can. Cheers!
Welcome to the forums from the Netherlands, and please do share a few pics of you rride indeed!

Kind regards, Wim

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Nice garage photo. I lived across the river from there at the Coast Guard Station for about 2 years, back in the late 70s.

Living about 20 miles south of there now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts