Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all
I am a new rider at (47) just completed my course and received my license back in May. I am enjoying my first bike, a 2002 Vstar650 classic. it's a great bike and I have been spending the weekend's on enjoying it
looking forward to this forum and learning everything that I can
:)

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum TJG, and to the wonderful world of riding. We'd love to see some pics of your 650. They are great bikes. We have quite a few 650 owners here, so if you have any questions, ask away. Ride safely!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hi Rhode! Welcome from a Masshole and maybe I'll see you one of these days at Cady's or the Last Resort. Dang I love RI Bars!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Waldorf MD. The 650 is a great bike and you'll enjoy it for years, but when CCitis hits, give the 950 a look. I started riding at 51 so the old saying you're never too old is quite true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts