Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fuj. The first thing you must do is post some pics :) . Then you should tell us more about yourself, where you ride and so on and so forth. Don't be shy and post often.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.
Yes, Welcome Fuji:)
And to my friend Corsair, you are so correct, so many are a fart in the wind, sign in, say they want to be part of and make the form(sic)grow and then never hear a word again:(

Folks that are interested, this WAS and could still be a fun and classroom forum. (Huh, bevo?)

Take care, my friends:)

Ride Safe, Live Long:cool:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome to the fun Fuji! I think you will enjoy it here as long as you do get involved. I have to agree with above...I moved onto this forum last month from the Shadow Forum with the purchase of my new 950. Was a little concerned at first because there didn't seem to be much activity and I thought I was going to miss the fun of the old forum, but things have picked up a lot and its been fun here. There are some really smart, friendly people here so post some pics and join in! Glad to have ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome, it's a great 4M. I've learned a lot here about my bike, and have connected with local riders through here and had fun on rides! Good group enjoy and be safe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome. Here are a couple of photos of my bike.
Started with 2009 standard 1300. Bought still in crate in April of 2012.

Wore out my first (of many) rear tires - installed a Michelin Commander II

Added:
Tall quick release windshield
Hard bags
Tri Bar passing lamps and mount
K&N air filter
Jack's O2 Mod

Mods:
Drilled out exhaust
Lay-down license plate

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
goto your garage page and you can put those photos in your garage folder

then everytime someone asks about your bike you dont have keep loaded the photos again

<= you can just point to your garage photos like this - click on them then on the garage page click on the thumbnails to see the big picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts