Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just got myself a 0 mile 2015 Vstar 950 Tourer. Love the bike! I used to ride a Virago 1100 some years ago, but hadn't been on a bike in probably 15 years or more until I rode the new one off the lot. Found this forum while searching for other riders with the same bike to share experience and knowledge with.

Attachments

·
2,385 Posts
Welcome from the east coast of Canada, Overlord. I ride an 1100 (my first bike in almost 20 years) and I forgot how much I love riding until last fall. The 950 is a strong, dependable bike and I know you're gonna love it. You found the best forum on the web with plenty of friendly helpful people. Pull up a chair and make yerself comfortable!

Oh, you may want to have your "passenger" turn around so he can see where you're going! :wink:

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,132 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi Overlord, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee.
Nice ride! Loving my 09' 950 tourer, and you chose to join the best forum going in my opinion. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Guys, my brother got his new bike Suzuki GSX-S1000 from his uncle, which was shipped by auto transport Long Beach services, right here at our home. Where Suzuki GSX-S1000 gave the power from a 999c inline-four engine, and a 4-2-1 pipe design with equalizer pipes between the 1-and-4 and 2-and-3 headers.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Welcome from N. Florida and from another 950 rider. Pics Pics pics :). In case you did not realize it yet from this post we are big on pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts