Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all. I’m a relatively new rider, been riding since Feb. I bought my first bike back in March, I have a 2009 V Star 950. I love riding her all over. Mostly just doing daily commute to base but I’ve done some longer rides when I can get away from the kiddos for a few hours. Just wanted to say hi.

·
2,492 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. You found the best place to hang out and learn all about your 950. Plenty of friendly and helpful people here who will help you with any questions you may have.
We’re kinda big on pictures here so post a pic when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. That is where it starts, all of my kids are grown (i couldn't use the term adults) so i am lucky and can go when ever i want. You picked a great bike to start on. One you really don't have to upgrade from. I don't know about you but mine is wearing its winter PJs. Too much salt down even though it was in the 50s. Stop by often and look around.

·
Super Moderator
6,398 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
The others are correct, you’ve picked a great platform to start with. My wife and I each own a 09’ 950. NorthernRider is correct, we love pics here so please share a few with us. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,431 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Congrats on your new ride. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! I also have a 09 950. Love everything about the bike except the seat. Planning to get a new one but...$$$ seems to get in the way. Lots of good people on this forum with many years experience riding and tinkering. Ask away if you have any questions. Snoop around and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts