Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there! I live in Houston, TX. I own a 2012 V Star 1300 Tourer. I have owned the bike for about a year now and I love riding it. I have a few projects I am currently undertaking with the bike. I've added a few items since owning it and do not see making any major changes. I am looking at installing a set of 12" ape hangers. The bars are ordered and will keep folks updated with pics and progress.

It might be slow going. Over the July 4th weekend, I laid the bike over while riding the Blueridge Parkway in North Carolina. I'm a little banged up and bike needs to be fixed. So please be patient and I will show progress as it unfolds.

·
Super Moderator
6,297 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad you're ok from laying down your ride, and were glad you joined us. Keep us updated as promised with some pics, we love em here! Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Always hate to hear about bikes going down but always glad to hear about riders getting up and going back at it. Heal quickly and ride safe when you're ready.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts