Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from the Pacific Northwest. Oregon to be specific.

I've been riding motorcycles off and on over many years. Recently picked up a "project" 2008 V-Star 1300 and figured i'd join this forum and a few others.

Figure folks here would be able to help me find some parts or point me in the right direction.

Here's the pictures of the Project:

http://imgur.com/a/8ZYQB

Shouldn't be too bad finding parts...I hope.

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum rs. This is the best forum going so you picked well . Please share some pics of your 1300 with us, we're very visual here. Be sure to ask your questions in the vstar section as well. We have several 1300 owners, so you should get your questions answered, and ride safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rotten, from southwestern PA. As Keith eluded to, you have joined the best forum goin, and I'm sure you'll get the answers you seek. Looks like you're gonna have some work to do there. (Hey Keith, check out the link he posted. Lots a good pics there). And please keep us updated on yer progress.

·
Super Moderator
6,414 Posts
Thanks sonysnek, that link appeared after my greeting. I think it's definitely repairable, and a good project. Please keep us updated as sonysnek said rs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts