Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I haven't heard the hog spill in about 3 weeks now. Guess he finally gave up on me buying a Harley. Considering I have another V star in the stable. When I told him what I gave for the bike, he actually said man that is a good deal. Don't get me wrong I like Harley, good looking bikes. But with the trouble he has had with is Streetglide. I had to pass on that. Plus I can't stop looking at my bike when I'm not riding it ( Because of the dang rain).

·
Registered
203 Posts
Most of the harleys i see all looks the same, at least model against model. It's like everyone does the same exact upgrades or add ons. Haven't seen another vstar custom yet that looks exactly like mine. I had one guy on a warrior ask me at a car show if i liked my bike, i said yup. He said he's had em all but with the metrics he can buy a couple for the price of one harley. Now don't get me wrong, if someone gave me a free wide glide or fat boy i wouldn't turn em down.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah some Hardley money would go a long way in buying some custom gear for a Star, and then have money left to take a vacation, and enjoy the ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts