Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this forum. I've been on a number of forums & after 15 bikes in the last 5 yrs I would like to say Hi.
I just got this little Silverado 1100 about a month ago & I think I'm going to keep her. Still trying to sell my '06 Vulcan 2000 LT Classic. She's a bit bigger than what I need & this 1100 is perfect for my riding style. I've learned never to say this'll be my last bike but for now I really enjoy riding her probably more than any other bike I've owned.
Once again, Hi ya'all from Barton, Ms.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to this great forum.
Sounds like you made a great choice for yourself. I think maybe some pictures of your new bike and the one you are trying to sell are in order.

( the Canadians are trying to take over so just ignore them:eek::D)

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome royal Gyro!

That's a lot of bikes. Seems to me you have trouble with commitment. :D. How many relationships during that time (not including the bikes )?

Maybe some pics would be nice. That Kayak guy is a bit crazy about pics.

At least we don't have to worry about the Canadian invasion any more (if you can believe a Canadian).

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's as good a welcome as I'd get if I brought a bucket of fried chicken to a church picnic. Thanx, & as far as pics go, I post some as soon as I figure out how to.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
No Venison? I like venison. Welcome Gyro. Figure out the picture thing, it will keep the natives from getting restless. And the Canadians too, eh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts