Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see the photo below, the light with the arrow pointing to it is burned out on my bike. Is that an H3 bulb? I know some of you have had to replace that before. Thanks in advance!:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well mine is the sealed beam.

Searched everywhere and found a replacement at a local Tractor Supply. Have yet to install it but looks pretty close to what I had.

·
Registered
196 Posts
That bites. Had a set from a 2000 RSTD and no one would sale just one, they only wonted to sale as a set . Good luck.
After a bulb burns out or any small maintenance item like that I buy more than one anyway. Buy two so you don't have to run around next time to find one. I always have a filter and oil at home for a oil change, a bulb for a bulb change, new tires for my dirt bike for when I decide to change them. Its a smart idea.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah.
I got my replacements installed today and they work, so I guess that's all I can ask for. I went ahead and replaced the working one too because of course the lens pattern/design is different than the old one.

I lucked out because I work 1 mile from a Tractor Supply and there is another one about 10 miles out of my way from home so since this item is one of those items that the stores only stock 1 of, I had to stop by both stores to complete my light replacement set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts