Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Been riding legally since 2004. Started out with a 2004 Suzuki Volusia VL800 (now known as the Boulevard C50) and customized it into a bagger over the years. In July 2017, I bought a used 2010 Yamaha XVS1300A as it runs great, looks even better, fits me to-a-T, runs perfectly and has the extra ponies I was looking for. I am really enjoying this scoot.

I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you all over the next little while.

Nicky
Northeastern Ontario, Canada

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Hi Nicky, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. We'd love to see some pics of your ride, glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,504 Posts
Welcome from the Maritimes, Nicky. Sounds like quite an upgrade. You found a great place to learn more about your ride and share your experiences.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,465 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. There are many "Northern Riders" here. I envy the the wonderful scenery shots many of them post. In Houston we have flat and flatter. The highway overpasses are the highest point around, except for the buildings. 😀 Ride often and safe.

·
2,504 Posts
And we envy your 12 month riding season, les. Starting to wind down here in NB - some frosty mornings.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Glad you ate loving the 1300. Hope weather stays warm enough to get more miles on. It's warm for October here in Massachusetts at 78 degrees today!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts