1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Thanks, Keith. Happy Easter to all.

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Most of you know I've been able to ride for the past month due to cataract surgery complications. I'm going to doc on Monday for release. Well I got to ride today, with wife's blessing. It was only 3 miles around the neighborhood but sure did feel good. I was playing Here Comes Cotton Tail at full volume, honking horn and waving at everyone. They thought I was part of our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. But the truth was I was so happy to ride I just wanted everyone to know. Then I stopped at the park, pulled up a chair to tell everybody how great the ride was. All the kids were really happy too. They came buy to celebrate with me and the parents even took pictures to commemorate me riding. Well at least that's the way I saw it. 😀😁😂

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
My big milestone this weekend was finally filling up my 650, used up the last of the gas I put in it back in early december, so its finally running on fresh gas.

I had run Ursa down near empty and tanked it back up a few weeks ago.

The trees are just starting to bud. The willow trees here always turn pastel green first, then a week later the rest of the trees join in and bud or flower. Its my favorite time of year, 6 or 7 months of good riding ahead, so many places to ride, in July here it starts getting light at 5AM and the sun does not set until after 9.

What more can a rider ask for? :^)

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Here's one of my favorite picture from yesterday, Bunny (Les) and wife Carla.

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Happy Easter everybody. I'm on the right
Didn't know they had cameras back then. 😀. But really cool picture, just look at those grins that y'all have. That's the "yes, candy" grin.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Well Happy Easter to one and all. Sorry folks for being a bit silent of late...many things going on...but I am thankful for good friends and riding buddies....

To Les...Nice rabbit suit... To YamahaPat...Were you in Sacto when that picture was taken? AND to Keith and PI girl...howdy from back East.

Chief and Oscar...hope you have a great Easter.

John (Toymaker)

·
Super Moderator
6,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right back at ya Toymaker! Fortunately we have a beautiful day here, hoping to ride some this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,625 Posts
Happy Easter to all! Les, that psychotic bunny on a hog pic gave me a flashback. ...which was fun...
And how long has it been since you stopped LSD?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Well Happy Easter to one and all. Sorry folks for being a bit silent of late...many things going on...but I am thankful for good friends and riding buddies....

To Les...Nice rabbit suit... To YamahaPat...Were you in Sacto when that picture was taken? AND to Keith and PI girl...howdy from back East.

John (Toymaker)
We did, John. You should've come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts

John (Toymaker)
We did, John. You should've come.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Absolutely!! Hope you can make it next time @Toymaker .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts