Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to wish all Dads and Mothers that are pulling double duty a Happy Father's Day. I saw this shirt and reminded me of my younger years with my Dad.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all that it applies to, and as les eluded to, to those Moms that are and have done double duty.
Every time I hear the song from Mike and the Mechanics, “in the living years” I think of my father and I. We never had a relationship from when I was 17 until he passed in February of 2017 five days before my birthday. We never got to heal our fractured relationship, so I transferred that negative energy into having a close relationship with my daughter and my two adorable grandkids. I’d do anything in my power for them, and they know it. Enjoy your day everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey everyone tomorrow the 17th of June is National Ride your Motorcycle to Work Day
Haha..In Ohio you need one nice quality rain suit! I am sick of the rain...But I feel for our farmers. They have about 50% of their crops in and it is getting late in the season.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey everyone tomorrow the 17th of June is National Ride your Motorcycle to Work Day
Haha..In Ohio you need one nice quality rain suit! I am sick of the rain...But I feel for our farmers. They have about 50% of their crops in and it is getting late in the season.
And you need a quality snow suit.
Double edged sword, don’t want the rain but we all need it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts