Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of our members a very Happy and prosperous New Year! You ALL make this forum the best out there, and we can’t wait to meet even more people at our 2019 Rally in September. Thanks to everyone for the support and friendships we have made, y’all are the best!!
Keith & Monica. IMG_4109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you my friend! Can’t wait to hang out with you in September while we eat steak with Nemo! Lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
Happy new year to all. May you all have a great year. Hey, NorthernRider, how much for FedEx. Have someone box you up with the bike and have it shipped overnight. A few sandwiches should keep you from getting hungry, it would just be for 24 hours. Plus we would box you back up for return shipping. You would use a lot less vacation time that way.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NortherRider, itd be our great honor to have you with us next September, you’d have a blast with us. I like Les’ idea, itd be fairly inexpensive, lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
Out with the old:

In with the new:

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR (2019).... It is going to be a GREAT year..... started this new year with my fiancé, my boys, soon to be step daughter, and my grandbabies snuggled up in my heart!!!!! Looking forward to all the riding we'll be doing and meeting up in September with most of you attending in N.C. Can't wait!!!! See you there!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts