Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's wishing everyone a safe and happy 2011. Shiny side up, rubber side down....Semper Fi.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sounds Good to Me!! Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Happy New Year!!!

Celebrating with a polar bear run tomorrow with the MC club. I hope you can all get out and ride if only for a minute or two.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Happy New Year from Vegas...... Going on the "Frosty Balls" poker run next weekend sponsored by the local HD dealership.

What can I tell you...... I go on any run I can regardless of sponsor. The local Yammie shops very rarely do any type of runs here.

Like the Honda commercial slogan.......... "I wanna ride...I wanna ride"...... :):):)

·
Registered
778 Posts
I hope everyone had a nice New Year.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Happy New Year all you fellow Star bike riders.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Happy New Year to all!

:)
Hi Mole,

Happy New Year. I've been in the area for vacation a few times with the family. Thought I would answer here instead of the other post for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Well some day they will fined the rest of the forum and than what:eek::eek:
Then we all get to experience the wonders of a self proclaimed unbalanced mind. :) More unbalanced than others, maybe just more vocal than some. I'm not sure which category I fall into.

Nice bikes there Farmalldanzil, are those stock seats?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Yes they are stock but last year I added a Corbin solo to the 1100 for 100 buck cheep(local shop) and 4 X1.75 risers 35 bucks cheep ebay, a silverado tall wind sheld 100 bucks cheep ebay and 25 bucks cheep ebay road peg. I'm always looking good stuff cheep.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yes they are stock but last year I added a Corbin solo to the 1100 for 100 buck cheep(local shop) and 4 X1.75 risers 35 bucks cheep ebay, a silverado tall wind sheld 100 bucks cheep ebay and 25 bucks cheep ebay road peg. I'm always looking good stuff cheep.
Love eBay for the Cheep :). I got Yamaha leather saddlebags for $60.00, 4" forward controls, removable sissy bar with luggage rack, haven't found a seat yet. I need to get pictures on here.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hi Mole,

Happy New Year. I've been in the area for vacation a few times with the family. Thought I would answer here instead of the other post for obvious reasons.
Let me know when you're going to be in the area and I'll buy you a beer at HB Spokes or Harleys. :D

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts