Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully y'all have given your mistress a hug and kisses today.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
To be honest ist isn't really that bad. We have Lake Michigan that keeps us warmer than most. We usually have this below zero stuff only once a year. I actually had the Classic out for a slow spin 2 weeks ago. All the planets aligned perfectly. I love the 4 seasons and can't stand the real hot stuff. I guess it is what you are used to.

·
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Monica and I had to postpone our Valentines dinner until last night so we met at an Italian restaurant on the way home from work around 715pm.
There was a couple seated that I had previously stopped on the highway for not having their headlights driving a dark colored SUV. They were very courteous and I just had turn their lights on and cut them loose.
They greeted me in the restaurant and said thanks for letting them know about the lights.
Long story short, they had paid for our meals including tip and complimentary dessert. I didn’t know until after they left they had done this, just proves to me that their are really decent people out there, thanks to them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
We don't know for sure if it was them, or the gentleman and his wife that were leaving soon after we ordered.... they were all grateful for Keith's service (he was still in uniform) as am I extremely HAPPY and PROUD that he is such an amazing officer, or as I call him, my ossifer!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
We don't know for sure if it was them, or the gentleman and his wife that were leaving soon after we ordered.... they were all grateful for Keith's service (he was still in uniform) as am I extremely HAPPY and PROUD that he is such an amazing officer, or as I call him, my ossifer!!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I am guessing you get to call him anything you want

·
5,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now just get it to me and Carla before it gets cold, she'll take a side Caesar salad also. We like melted butter on our asparagus.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts