Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike barely fits but man it's nice to be able to move it around while it's put away for the winter.

Now I get to play with this toy for the next few months.

And spend more time in here.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice dolly. Will have to check it out at my local store.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Pop Pop,

I understand your bike just fits on this dolly but what about your kick stand does it fit in the out rigger? Mine seams to long, I got a 04 1100 Classic.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Keith

·
Registered
322 Posts
I couldn't take a photo (wife took my camera for school play) but I'm taking the out rigger part of the dolly to work and the guys are going to make it longer for the kick stand to fit in. I moved that sucker but it just doesn't fit down inside the walls like it should.

·
Registered
171 Posts
So how's this dolly working out so far? I just received a 25% off coupon and would like to buy this but another poster mentioned his kickstand doesn't fit on the dolly, is this the case with yours as well? Because if I have to stand the bike straight up for the kickstand to fit I would be worried about it tipping over if I need to move the dolly around.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey I'm the guy who said that my kick stand didn't fit, well it's fixed! I had a friend at work cut the outrigger in half and added 5 inches to the over all length to it and it works great! Buy it and make it work for you cuz I love mine I can move my bike with no problems and what a time saver!

·
Registered
322 Posts
They might, but I didn't see anything at the store or website. But like I said if you can weld (or if you have a buddy that can) you should be good to go I love mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts